On your special day, anything less than perfect is unacceptable. You only get to marry the partner of your dreams once, after all.
You may have been dreaming and pondering over all the details of your picture-perfect wedding in your head for years, but you will have inevitably realised that it’s simply not possible to plan and execute that wedding vision by yourself.
That’s where Les Mimis comes in – an operation that always works as a two-woman service, which guarantees you the ease of mind that every single part of your vision for the special day will be executed to the last minute detail.
Les Mimis cares about your satisfaction, and takes pride in all the work it does to make sure that your happiness on the night is a guarantee. As your bestwomen of the occasion, you can trust us to cover everything you need us to.
We are more than willing to hold a free consultation meeting, in which all your queries will be answered and all aspects of the wedding needing covering will be identified.
The following comprehensive list includes various aspects of the wedding that we can plan and coordinate for you:
- Coordination of meetings with any potential suppliers or service providers
- Meeting venue representatives to discuss logistical and organisational development
- Coordination of photography and videography services
- Proposal of venue, and arrangement of venue set up and decorations
- Coordination of all wedding features, including mass, cake table, reserved seating area, chill out area, children’s area, wedding party, photobooth, guest book table, and more
- Special hospitality to VIP guests
- Arrangement, set up, and decoration of ceremony and reception venues
- Scheduling of ceremony and reception and coordination of the event running according to schedule timings
- Seating arrangements for both ceremony and reception. We take into consideration a number of factors based on your requests, including family and VIP seating, as well as convenient seating location for the elderly and persons who would otherwise require physical assistance
- Coordination of ceremony and reception from family and friends in affairs such as readings, offertory, dances, photos, transport, etc.
- Assistance with organization of a wedding church rehearsal, if needed
- Assistance with selection of mass readings
- Ensuring that hired suppliers and service providers are punctual and fulfilling contractual obligations (including, but not limited to, photographer, videographer, priest, band, entertainers, florists, and transport-providers)
- Ascertaining that all caterers’ food and beverage items are properly distributed. This includes checking on the set up of food tables, wine bars, and cocktail bars, as well as ensuring that the waiting service is properly running
- Gathering of gifts for the bride and groom and distribution of souvenirs for guests
- Transport of any necessary items to the wedding and after party venue, including souvenirs, personal items, decorations, and more
- Surveillance of wedding rings
- Accounting for quantity and distribution of remaining food and drink.
- Consultation and negotiation with potential suppliers, selected according to your needs and budget
- Coordination of rehearsals and run-throughs of the event, to assure that nothing goes awry on the day, saving you frustration and excess costs
- Surveillance of wedding gifts
- Ensuring that all decorative and pending items such as flowers, confetti and guest books are purchased, as per your requirements and budget
- Coordination of general running of the wedding ceremony and after party including delivery of food and drink, take away food, witness cakes, as well as stock take of beverages, dismantling, and more
- Coordination with all suppliers
- Any other requests not mentioned here
Should you have any more queries regarding this service package, feel free to contact Les Mimis – we are available 24/7 to talk you through any concerns you may have regarding your special event.